Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tired

Man, am I tired...

These weekends are just spent doing event after event this month && I kind of can't wait until August.

I went to Water Safari last Friday with my good friends Katelin and Heather; Heather's boyfriend Jeff and his friend Pat was also came along for the adventure. Heather and Jeff are moving down to North Carolina this weekend.. lucky guys to get out of the Central New York area. 

Saturday I went out to visit my mother out in Rochester to go to the Corn Hill Festival and spend the night. I live with my father so spending time with my mother is always a treat :)

Sunday my boyfriend Patrick took part in another Open Mic night at the TRAM and killed it once again. I'm so proud of him. I have never seen him entirely engaged in something quite like this (other than our relationship). He really puts himself out there, and not a lot of people can do that. This time I recorded him doing some of his stand up. I can't wait to show him off to the Irish when I go abroad in the Fall..hehe

Tuesday I woke up really early along with Patrick, his friend Steve, Pat's sister Mary Kate and her friend to go to Buffalo,NY and partake in Warped Tour 2011. We saw some amazing bands with the likes of Enter Shikari, 3OH!3, and Simple Plan. Patrick and I found a new band we both like that comes out of Boston, Mass called Bad Rabbits. Give them a listen! They put on such a great show :)


Don't we look cute? 
Wearing: AE midi cutoffs, Hollister pink checkered tanktop shirt, fedora, and pink Converse hightops




No comments:

Post a Comment