Monday, June 27, 2011

What a Weekend

It was an interesting weekend to say the least...


look at me. i am so pumped (!) 
Cropped top: Charlotte Russe; Jeans: Express; Heels: H&M


This is me prior to getting sandwiched.. GROUP HUG!


Saturday I went to my first PUNK show at Northern Lights with my boyfriend and his friends from back home.


The band in reference is Leftover Crack, which hasn't been in the Albany circuit since my boyfriend was still underage and the rebel that he wished he still was. It was too cute an opportunity to pass up where he eventually became completely wasted and lost his glasses, come to find out they were smashed to billions of little pieces. Did you know that bouncers don't like you passing out in front of their venue? He found this out the hard way.



The lovely photographer of the evening was my friend Courtney Oliveri

HOWEVER...

He did redeem himself the following night at Open Mic Night at our favorite coffee shop the TRAM in Utica. He has always wanted to do stand up; a dream he kind of has placed on hold for a while until now. I can proudly say that he killed it out there and I can't wait to hear what else he has up his sleeve. Though I will probably hear it a good 50 times before he goes on again..

No comments:

Post a Comment