Monday, October 3, 2011

my home away from home...

Ireland.

  • It's been extremely hard, especially with all my friends, family, and boyfriend back home living their lives, and I am here for school.
  • But, honestly, it feels like a mini vacation and I am free to do whatever at my leisure. 
  • The only thing in my way is time constraints. Everything closes early, EVERYTHING!
  • Except the pubs. 
  • I honestly would kill right now to just walk into a Walmart at 1 AM just for kicks and giggles and buy just a candy bar
  • Well, just because I can, really. 
  • Also, time goes by so slow here. Like my days just drag. 
  • 10 weeks. 
  • That is what I have here in Dublin.
  • But this is such an opportunity that is not always available, especially to me. 
  • So, I guess I should make the most of it
  • But, I'm going to make a note, right now, that the first thing I'm going to eat when I get home is pizza. I am craving some New York style pizza..

No comments:

Post a Comment